Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Purpose of this Blog


I've been the Primary Chorister in various wards for about the last 3 years... My friend Emy told me that I should start Blogging all my ideas for singing time and I have been thinking about it and finally am going to try it out. It will help me organize all my ideas AND it might help others who are really in need of some ideas... notice I just say "ideas". They may not be the greatest in the World but it's something and that is what the Children need right? ... SOMETHING. :)
I have had a few people tell me that chorister has been one of their most challenging callings having little or no musical back round. So, hopefully this works to help at least get a visual and is something fun as well.
My own kind of personal goal is to get some sort of visual filled away for every song in the Children's Song Book. I don't know every song in the book so at least we'll get all the biggies out of the way and then we can work on those not-so-popular ones. :)
Welp, here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment